Scality CEO Jérôme speaks with Demain TV
Our CEO Jérôme Lecat recently appeared on live TV in France to discuss all things data and Scality on the Demain Entreprendre program on Demain TV.
For those of you who took French in high school, hopefully you will remember that demain means tomorrow. In that spirit, this show invites entrepreneurs and business leaders from some of the most prominent and forward-thinking companies à la une de l’actualité (making headlines). Demain TV reaches millions of viewers each month, with programs broadcast across local television channels in France.
Host Jérôme Libeskind sat down with our Jérôme to talk about Scality’s story and vision. Among the topics they covered:
- How data is the oil of the 21st century: In today’s digital world, data underpins everything
- The key requirements for data: Enough capacity to store it all and the ability to access it instantly, at any time
- How a private cloud delivers all the benefits of public clouds but gives enterprises complete control over their data
- Why becoming a global IT leader requires succeeding in the U.S.
- Why Scality launched in Europe, the U.S. and Japan simultaneously.